This weekend is an investment in the second-most important relationship in your life — your marriage.
I look forward to our time together, and I'm praying that God will allow you time to reconnect, rest, renew and recharge while away.
You will find the addresses of the resort and the church where we will be holding our sessions.
There is ONE thing I need each participant to do, please complete the 5 Love Languages Quiz, which we'll discuss. It only takes a few minutes to take and make sure to save your results.
Let me know if you have any questions.
*I'd also like to say THANK YOU to Mrs. Dinah for helping coordinate our weekend! 🎉
First Baptist Church North Myrtle Beach
200 Hwy 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Beach Cove Resort
4800 South Ocean Blvd. North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Benjamin's Calabash Seafood
9593 North Kings Highway, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
River City Cafe
4742 N Kings Hwy, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
FRIDAY, NOV. 3
SATURDAY, NOV. 4
SUNDAY, NOV. 5
Afternoon — Check in to the hotel on your own
Dinner — On your own
7 p.m. — Session #1
9:30 a.m. — Session #2 (Breakout)
Lunch — On your own
Afternoon — Explore the area, have fun, relax!
5 p.m. — Group Dinner at Benjamin's Calabash Seafood
7 p.m. — Session #3
11 a.m. — Worship at FBC North Myrtle Beach
Lunch — River City Cafe, if you'd like to join Pastor & Chris Kyndal
Afternoon — On your own
*Schedule subject to change. Thanks for your grace! 😉
• Father, give each of us an open heart and open mind to hear what You want us to hear this weekend.
• Lord, I ask that you draw these couples closer to you and closer to one another. Foster relationships and help us to find a community of believers who can love and encourage us long after this weekend.
• Mighty Healer and Restorer, please bring healing and restoration where needed into the hearts and marriages of these precious couples. May You bind any and all distractions that the enemy may try to send our way. Keep us focused on You this weekend!
This is a playlist for when I'm down and need to be reminded of the goodness of the Lord.
Enjoy this special playlist with your spouse! 😉
from the resort
• Our indoor pool is closed for repairs. All outdoor pools and lazy rivers are open for all guests to enjoy. All the outdoor pools are heated. Pool towels are not provided for guests. Please remind your passengers to bring their towels!
• We are currently in the process of getting brand-new elevators! Please note that one of the two elevators in each tower (C, A, & B) will be out while they upgrade them. Please allow additional time to get from the room to the lobby. We apologize for any inconvenience these improvements may cause, but we are excited for the upgrades!
• Housekeeping services are limited to departures only. You will not receive daily housekeeping. Please call the front desk between the hours of 9:00am-noon if bath towels need to be exchanged, if room amenities need to be replenished or if housekeeping service is required.
• Tradewinds Café is open from 7 a.m. until 11 a.m. each morning with a full hot breakfast buffet. Town Center is open for lunch and dinner from Noon until 9 p.m.